Please be aware there is a 5 MPH speed limit for all vehicles, including scooters, bicycles and golf carts. Clabough’s strongly request helmets for all those riding scooters or bicycles. Any person driving a golf cart must be a licensed driver.
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS: Sequoia Drive is a public road, not a campground road, therefore the speed limit is higher and all children should be attended. Clabough’s Campground will not be held responsible for any injuries or damage to personal property. Please supervise your children and be aware of speed limits in the campground. Exceeding the speed limit or reckless activity could result in your child’s losing the privilege of riding a scooter or bicycle within the campground.
- MARKET HOURS – 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. (Seasonal)
- CAMPGROUND OFFICE HOURS – 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (Seasonal)
- RESTAURANT – 6 p.m. – 4 p.m., 7 Days a Week for Breakfast & Lunch – Best Hamburgers in Town!
- GARBAGE – Place filled bag in front of campsite BEFORE 2 p.m. each day.
- CHECK-OUT TIME – 12 p.m. – Please register by noon if you are planning to stay another day.
- CHECK-OUT TIME – (for cabins) – 11 a.m.
- PETS are not permitted in cabins/vacation rentals.
- STATE & COUNTY LAWS REQUIRE – All pets must be on leash. No pets in the buildings. Pets are accepted if kept under control and quiet. No pets may be left in camper unattended.
- NO TENTS are ALLOWED on RV Sites, they must go on assigned TENT SITES.
- CAMPFIRES are permitted. Barbecue grills and campstoves are OK.
- NO draining of sink water on camping area. Please use a bucket.
- PLEASE be considerate of other campers and clean up after your pets.
- CHILDREN under the age of 8 must have adults with them in restrooms.
- SCOOTERS that are gas powered are prohibited. Only electric scooters are allowed.
- RIDING of bicycles, minibikes and motorcycles is permitted, but not to exceed 5 MPH.
- QUIET HOURS is from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- VISITORS – Registration of all visitors is required as soon as they enter the campground. Campground guests who fail to register their visitors will lose their sites.
- NO RV, CAR OR TRAILER WASHING!
- DO NOT WASH clothes, dishes or utensils in bathhouses.
- PARENTS are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- CAUTION – Please use safety when entering camping sites, damaged water lines are the responsibility of the camper.
- DO NOT MOVE from one site to another.
- NO ditching, digging holes or disturbing the ground cover.
Management assumes no responsibility for actions & safety of guests. Management accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items. A REWARD is offered to those who report people defacing our property, trees, etc.
If you need to cancel your reservations, a $5.00 Service Charge will be deducted from your Refund. You can choose to receive a credit for the full amount, for future use. To receive a credit or a refund, you must cancel your Reservation 24 hours prior to arrival date. PLEASE NOTE: Credit letters cannot be used for securing future reservations. Cabin Cancellation Policy – If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation date, you will receive a refund of 80% of your deposit back. If you cancel within 7 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of your deposit back. After 7 days you will only receive 20% of your deposit back. If 48 hours or less, then it becomes non-refundable.