Please be aware there is a 5 MPH speed limit for all vehicles, including scooters, bicycles and golf carts. Clabough’s strongly request helmets for all those riding scooters or bicycles. Any person driving a golf cart must be a licensed driver.
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS: Sequoia Drive is a public road, not a campground road, therefore the speed limit is higher and all children should be attended. Clabough’s Campground will not be held responsible for any injuries or damage to personal property. Please supervise your children and be aware of speed limits in the campground. Exceeding the speed limit or reckless activity could result in your child’s losing the privilege of riding a scooter or bicycle within the campground.
- MARKET HOURS – 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. (Seasonal)
- CAMPGROUND OFFICE HOURS – 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (Seasonal)
- RESTAURANT – 6 p.m. – 4 p.m., 7 Days a Week for Breakfast & Lunch – Best Hamburgers in Town!
- GARBAGE – Place filled bag in front of campsite BEFORE 2 p.m. each day.
- CHECK-OUT TIME – 12 p.m. – Please register by noon if you are planning to stay another day.
- CHECK-OUT TIME – (for cabins) – 11 a.m.
- PETS are not permitted in cabins/vacation rentals.
- Maximum of 2 pets per campsite. pets must always be on a leash 6 feet long or less unless the pet is inside guests' RV. No pet pens or fences may contain your pet. If the campground staff must pick-up pet waste the 1st offense will result in a $30.00 clean-up fee, 2nd offense you will be asked to leave the campground with NO REFUND.
- STATE & COUNTY LAWS REQUIRE – All pets must be on leash. No pets in the buildings. Pets are accepted if kept under control and quiet. No pets may be left in camper unattended.
- NO TENTS are ALLOWED on RV Sites, they must go on assigned TENT SITES.
- CAMPFIRES are permitted. Barbecue grills and campstoves are OK.
- NO draining of sink water on camping area. Please use a bucket.
- PLEASE be considerate of other campers and clean up after your pets.
- CHILDREN under the age of 8 must have adults with them in restrooms.
- SCOOTERS that are gas powered are prohibited. Only electric scooters are allowed.
- RIDING of bicycles, minibikes and motorcycles is permitted, but not to exceed 5 MPH.
- QUIET HOURS is from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- VISITORS – Registration of all visitors is required as soon as they enter the campground. Campground guests who fail to register their visitors will lose their sites.
- NO RV, CAR OR TRAILER WASHING!
- DO NOT WASH clothes, dishes or utensils in bathhouses.
- PARENTS are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- CAUTION – Please use safety when entering camping sites, damaged water lines are the responsibility of the camper.
- DO NOT MOVE from one site to another.
- NO ditching, digging holes or disturbing the ground cover.
Management assumes no responsibility for actions & safety of guests. Management accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items. A REWARD is offered to those who report people defacing our property, trees, etc.
Reservation Change policy
A change of dates can be made on a campsite reservation up to 14 days prior to the arrival date for a fee of $27.50 and a change can be made on a rental unit reservation up to 21 days prior to the arrival date for a fee of $75.00. The fee will be charged and will need to be paid at the time the change is made. No reservation dates can be changed by email, you must call the office during business hours.
RV Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your reservations, a $30.00 fee will be deducted from your refund if the reservation is cancelled before 30 days prior to arrival date. If you cancel after the 30 days, the deposit of $55.00 will be forfeited. Refunds or credits will not be given for early departures under any circumstances. No reservation can be cancelled by email, you must call the office.
Rental Unit Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your reservations, a $75.00 fee will be deducted from your refund if the reservation is cancelled before 30 days prior to arrival date. If you cancel after the 30 days, the deposit of $150.00 will be forfeited. Refunds or credits will not be given for early departures under any circumstances.