|Apr 1-Dec 31|
|$109.00 per night, + tax|
Two Night Minimum
Three Night Minimum holiday weekends & special events
- 1 BR Vacation Home
- Fully-equipped Kitchens with a Small Range, Microwave, Full-Size Refrigerator,Toaster, Coffeemaker & Cooking and Eating Utensils for 4 People
- Living Room with Sleeper Sofa and Color TV
- Bedroom with Full-Size Bed
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- 2 Rentals have the Combination Loft and Mattress to Sleep 2 Additional People
- Patio Deck
- Linens and Towels for 4 to 6 People
- 2-Night Minimum (3-Night Minimum for Holiday Weekends and Special Events).
- Rates do not include sales tax. Rates based on 4 people & 1 vehicle. Extra fee of $5.00 per additional person per night. Off-site parking may be required.
- No more than 6 people per unit
- Check in time: 3 p.m.
- Check out time: 11 a.m.
- There is a damage deposit of $100 CASH upon arrival which is refundable when departing after inspection of unit.
- There are NO PETS allowed in these units, and NO smoking
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express Accepted
The total cost of the reservation includes housekeeping service upon departure. An initial supply of toilet paper, bar soap, dishwashing detergent and garbage bags are provided. Please note that this is a start-up kit and you will need to replenish your own supplies during your vacation. These items will be available to purchase in the office for a small fee. There will be 6 Towel sets provided in each unit, Clabough’s Campground does provide a complimentary laundry exchange on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays ONLY between 8am-Noon in the Summer season, and Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am-Noon during the off season (March, April, May up till Memorial Day weekend, November & December) Additional laundry exchanges can be arranged for a small fee. Please note if you have any additional housekeeping issues please call 24 hours of your arrival, and we will send housekeepers back for all legitimate issues. Towels, sheets, blankets or furniture may not be removed from the unit at any time. We keep a strict inventory of every towel, sheet, mattress pad, etc. Do not take them or ruin them with make-up or stains or you will be charged for replacement. We do have coin-operated laundry rooms in each section of the campground available to all guests.
Rental Unit Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your reservations, a $75.00 fee will be deducted from your refund if the reservation is cancelled before 30 days prior to arrival date. If you cancel after the 30 days, the deposit of $150.00 will be forfeited. Refunds or credits will not be given for early departures under any circumstances.